Thursday 22 September 2011

Music Studio

On thursday we had an introduction to the music studio, we all learnt how to connect microphones into a mixer and also how to wrap thw wire back up, when we had a go with the mixer i spoke into the microphone and my friend started twisting various dials that affected the high, mid, and low parts of my voice to change the way i sounded, he also used the digital effects and made my voice have a bassy echo, i thought that this lesson was good because it will help us produce music for if we eventually make a game trailer.

The Mixing Dial:

High: This made my voice sound alot higher than it was.

Mid: This changed my voice to a dull monotone voice

Low: This made my voice much lower and increased the bass in my voice.

Digital Effects: Various effects such as echoes, reverbs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment