Wednesday 22 September 2010

This is my guy that I made by using 3D Studio Max. He is wearing a baseball cap. I think that the design went well because most of my design, I was able to produce by using 3D Max, however some of it I couldn't for example: my guy was supposed to be holding a Mini Uzi , but i was unable to make this because of the difficult shapes, also i couldn't make his t-shirt curved at the shoulders because I didn't know how to. Overall I really enjoyed making my guy because it tested my knowledge of 3D Max and it has boosted my confidence using this program because I didn't think that I would be able to make it as near to what I had drawn for my design.

1 comment:

  1. Great use of primitives to build a character. Well done. Good posts in general, you just need to start adding a little bit more detail regarding the steps you take to build each model. Maybe compare your finished models against professional examples. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete