Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Car




This is my car that I made using 3D Max. To make the car I started off with a box and then I converted it into an editable mesh. I then messed around with the polygons, edges, and vertex's to make my car. To make the bonnet I edited the edges and pulled them down and out, I also used the "Extrude" tool to make the bonnet longer and I also edited the vertex's to change the shape of different parts of the bonnet. To make the roof I selected mulitple edges and used the "Extrude" tool to drag the roof up. To make the lights on the bonnet I made a cylinder and edited it by extruding some of the polygons to make the shape, I then dragged it into place on the front of the car and then I copied and pasted it to make a second light. Lastly for the wheels i simply made a cylinder and edited the size, and then i copied and pasted it three more times to make the other wheels. Overall I think that I did well with my car and I found it quite easy to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment