Tuesday 5 October 2010

These are my designs for the desktop background I will be creating.
My Four designs are based on pictures I got from the Internet, but I am going to change them by using Adobe Photoshop so it isn't copyright.


My First Design is a hand punching through a wall. I got the idea for this design because my teacher was talking about it and so I thought i would make this design. On the picture I will have to change the brick wall colour to make it more realistic, also I will colour the hand a skin colour. For the icons each individual one will sit in a brick so then it wont overlap the picture, also the Shipley College logo and the Media Suite logo will be a reddish colour to suit the design of the background. The six rules will be in the right hand side in the bricks.


My Second Design is an Xbox 360 Controller and in the background is the menu when you push the Xbox Guide Button. I chose this as an idea for my background as I own an Xbox and thought that it would make a good background. The icons will go around the side as there is space, also the background will be a light-dark green because it suits the xbox colours, For the controller I will take a picture of one and then play around with it on photoshop and it will be black because that is the colour of my controller. the six rules will be in the middle on the menu underneath the controller.


My Third Design is a Shark jumping out of the sea. I got the idea from the internet when i was searching for tribal animals i found this picture of a shark. I will have to change the shark so it isn't copyright by changing the colour to black. The icons will be at the left hand side of the picture and the logo and rulesa will be at the right hand side.


My Last Design is a picture of the arcade game "Asteroids" which involves a spaceship shaped like a triangle shooting some asteroids in space. I got the idea from a previous desktop background which was "Space Invaders and so I thought I would make one of my designs an arcade game. The icons will go down the left hand side and the Shipley College logo will go at the top right corner, the media suite logo will go at the bottom and I will change the font of this and also the shipley college logo to make it more arcade text. Finally I will put the rules at the right hand side in the middle and I will also change the text for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment